Do beautiful business with Xero.
We're digital CPA's. This means we not only care about your numbers, but about the software and systems that deliver them. It also means the numbers you do get from your software will be beautiful and actionable...
How We Help
Switch to Xero
Moving to Xero's online accounting software will be a smart decision that marks the start of your digital journey.
We start with Xero and then personalise your Bookkeeping service to include whatever you need for your business.
Outsource your accounting to us and free yourself up to get on with the smooth running of your business.
Convert from QuickBooks
Convert from QuickBooks to Xero today. It's fast and simple. And FREE! Find out more…
Training & Support
Since we're all about Xero, we get a kick out of sharing our expertise with others who're looking to switch.
Top Business Intelligence means the ability to get the right info, whenever, wherever, and however you need it.
Heard lots of good things about 'this Cloud thing' but really don't know where to start? Start right here, right now...
Jay does my taxes, built the infrastructure of my back office and now maintains all my accounting transactions. This allows me to be in the field doing what I do best!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jay to anyone needing a committed business partner for computer and software expertise.
Jay helped build TNT from its infancy to where it is today. He built the integration of our sales database, to import sales and related transactions.
Small Business Tips - Cash is King
Here are some simple ideas you can use right away to help increase the cash flow of your business.
Cash is always on the mind of business owners and managers. Having a healthy cash flow simplifies business. Decision making is easier and more timely, emergency spending is less stressful, and you have greater flexibility in running your business.
Here are some tips from The Digital CPA that will help increase your cash flow:
- Define your expectations upfront - Discuss your payment terms upfront with your client, keeps confusion to a minimum.
- Set realistic payment terms - Keep in mind, most companies pay invoices 2 weeks past the due date.
- Invoice timely - Get your invoice in the hand of the client as soon as possible. The sooner they have it, the sooner they will pay it.
- Invoicing should be easy - Use tools like Xero from any device from any place to process your invoice, even while sitting with your customer.
- Give an online option to make payments - Online payments dramatically increase the speed of payments and are easier for both the business and the customer
Looking to increase your cash flow, simplify your accounting or billing processes? Ask us How!